Good morning, fellow beauty surfers. 🙂 I hope you’re having a pleasant Saturday so far. I’m just sitting here sipping my morning latte (a weekend treat) and surfin’ the interwebs. Care to come with?
Random bright spots
- Brides-to-be (and accessory fiends), these bridal hair accessories just took my breath away — Bellasugar
- Mad props to anyone who can pull off this geometric eye look, demonstrated here using Tokidoki makeup — Blaq Vixen Beauty
- A look at the evolution of fashion through Audrey Hepburn’s (LOVE HER!) films — Style Through Her Eyes
- Biore wants you to preserve your skin with their Dual Fusion Moisture Lotion — The Notice
- Lovers of non-stick gloss, BEHOLD Guerlain’s Terracotta Lipgloss — Temptalia
- FUN! Budget drugstore nail polishes in summery yellow, orange and blue — Never Enough Nails
- Who else loves homemade smoothies? This blueberry one sounds nommy-licious! — Eat, DINK and Be Merry
- Get Victoria’s Secret super model legs with Lush’s Heavanilli massage bars — Pretty Petals
- Sunscreen for lazies — Makeup Morsels
- 7 MAGNIFICENT lip balms — We Heart This
New in beauty
- Great wooden packaging for these EDUN eye and face palettes at Sephora, right? Check out Harmony and Contrast ($36 each)
- Fusion Beauty says their SculptDiva cream-to-powder blushes ($29 each) contain “Amplifat.” Um… is that good (LOL!)?
- The Bliss No-Zit Sherlock acne treatment system ($32) sure has a cheeky name, but I’ll forgive it if it works
- WANT THIS: Bobbi Brown Beach Shimmer Brick Compact ($38)
- My fellow Chloe perfume lovers, have you sniffed these Chloe Eau De Fleurs Toilettes in Capuchine, Lavande and Neroli ($135 each)?
- How cute are Sonia Kashuk’s Perfecting Hydrating Lip Balms ($8 each)?
- Japonesque’s Demi Flair Black Lashes ($8) look like they’d be perfect for a night out with the girls
- Philosophy’s Going Coconuts Bath & Shower Gel Trio ($30) sounds just like I feel! 🙂
- Shiseido is hanging ten for summer 2010 with a beachy Ocean Collection
Been listening to this song all morning…
This one too…
Have a great Saturday, okay?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,