Waikiki Beach, Oahu, Hawaii
I hope you’ve been maxing and relaxing today. I’ve still got a hella long list of really boring (but totally necessary) things to do like cleaning the cat’s litter box, doing the grocery shopping and preparing food for the week, HUZZAH!
And it’s still all kinds of cold and gray outside… Methinks a bowl of chicken noodle soup is in order. While I stir the pot, here’s a look at the sites I surfed this afternoon.
Random bright spots
- How to match your lipstick and accessories (without looking dorky) — Bella Sugar
- Practice radical self-love — Gala Darling
- Eyes sure are *shimmering* this fall — The Cut Blog
- Doesn’t the teal POP in this lovely neutral eye? — Temptalia
- What stands out the most in this picture? — The Notice
- The 4 best hair looks from Fashion Week — Allure Daily Beauty Reporter Blog
- Alexander McQueen, A Life of Shoes 2003-2010 — Imelda The Despotic Queen of Shoes
- Illustrated pictures of celebrity Tweets — Museum of Modern Tweets
- How to live 100 Years — Time.com
- MAC fiends, can you name this release? NOTE: This is NOT a painting — Guitar at LLC
- 20 unholy recipes: dishes so awful we had to make them — St. Louis Food Blog
- Help! I’m drowning in email! — Zen Habits
New in stores
- Yves Saint Laurent claims Noir Radical Luxurious Mascara ($30) looks like false lashes
- Take self-tanning to infinity (and beyond) with the Luminess Tanning System ($149)
- Paging Dr. Dry Skin: “Laura Mercier’s Perfecting Water in Rich ($38) is supposed to help moisture penetrate deeper in the skin
- Sue Devitt’s Hydrating Marine Minerals Eye Palette in Solomon Islands ($38) has a hydrating formula and long-lasting color
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Mascara Duos ($11) add length, volume and color to lashes — available in blue, green and brown
- Speaking o’ Physicians Formula, these Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls ($14) and Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation ($15) look kinda neat…
- What do you think of the new packaging for Bath and Body’s Sweet Pea and Moonlight Path?
- The Hot for Dots Matchbox Itty Bitty Files ($4) look SUPER CUTE! And they’re tiny enough to keep in your pocketbook
- Bonjour, Sephora Lush Flush
- Tarte says their creamy Cheek Tint ($30) hides fine lines and wrinkles
Welcome to my world
This looks like fun
Check out the face closeups at 1:30, ha ha!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,