Heya, ladies. 🙂 How’s your Saturday coming along?
I dragged myself out of bed kinda early this morning to putter around the house, and now I’m just getting ready to meet a friend for lunch (do you know Marisol?).
Can you catch some waves with me before you go?
Random bright spots
- Bella bares all! Hear about her experience with laser hair removal — Bella Sugar
- TIPS: Create a stylish work wardrobe — Icing
- Is Smashbox’s new Liquid Liner Pen mightier than the sword? — Temptalia
- Adolescents look to Jersey Shore for hairstyling advice? Seriously?? — The Cut
- Heather always rocks the sassiest nails — Seoul Diva
- Where to go if you’re bored with the music on your iPod — I Listen to Everything
- Three words: police car heels — Yanko Design
- Meow! How to store and organize cats — The Daily Tail
- Beyonce’s Grammy hairdo explained (sort of) — Beauty School Blog
- These Paul and Joe Wild Flowers glosses are THE CUTENESS! — The Beauty Look Book
- 31 awesome benches from around the world — Now That’s Nifty
- WANT! This Anthropologie top/belt combo — Effortless Anthropologie
- How to cook a chocolate cake (in 5 minutes) — Instructables
New in stores
- Sweet one-day deal at Nordstrom: Buy two MAC Eyeshadow singles and get MAC Shroom Eyeshadow free (online and in-store); while supplies last
- Um… Who OK’d Scriptina on Valentino Rock n’ Dreams perfume ($65-85)? On the bright side … at least it’s not Comic Sans.
- This Kate Spade Medium Heddy Cosmetic Bag ($70) is kinda cute…
- Sephora’s Pink brush set ($29) is just in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Lipstick Queen wants to get you all Fired Up ($18) with her new sheer red gloss.
- I love the neutral shades in Sonia Kashuk’s How to Look Organically Natural 01 Palette ($20).
- Because sometimes bigger IS better — Urban Decay Sin Primer Potion now comes in Extra Large ($23).
- Have you heard about MAC & Milk ($14-26)? It’s a new collection of runway-ready makeup for face, lips and eyes.
- A few of the Benefit Full-Finish Lipsticks are on sale for 50% off (that’s $9!!).
- I’m diggin’ the mix of greens and browns in Sephora’s Colorful Artist Palette in Warm ($32).
- Are you a Kat Von D fan with an extra $425 sitting around?
I may not understand a word these girls are saying, but I still loooove this song…
Dear Chris Cornell, I forgive you for lining your lower lashline, but only because yer sexy and can sing. 🙂
Did anyone else want to be Lisa Lisa back in the day?
Whatever you’re up to today, I hope you’re having fun!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,