Heya, ladies. How’s your Saturday coming along?
I dragged myself out of bed kinda early this morning to putter around the house, and now I’m just getting ready to meet a friend for lunch (do you know Marisol?).
Can you catch some waves with me before you go?
Random bright spots
- Bella bares all! Hear about her experience with laser hair removal — Bella Sugar
- TIPS: Create a stylish work wardrobe — Icing
- Is Smashbox’s new Liquid Liner Pen mightier than the sword? — Temptalia
- Adolescents look to Jersey Shore for hairstyling advice? Seriously?? — The Cut
- Heather always rocks the sassiest nails — Seoul Diva
- Where to go if you’re bored with the music on your iPod — I Listen to Everything
- Three words: police car heels — Yanko Design
- Meow! How to store and organize cats — The Daily Tail
- Beyonce’s Grammy hairdo explained (sort of) — Beauty School Blog
- These Paul and Joe Wild Flowers glosses are THE CUTENESS! — The Beauty Look Book
- 31 awesome benches from around the world — Now That’s Nifty
- WANT! This Anthropologie top/belt combo — Effortless Anthropologie
- How to cook a chocolate cake (in 5 minutes) — Instructables
New in stores
- Sweet one-day deal at Nordstrom: Buy two MAC Eyeshadow singles and get MAC Shroom Eyeshadow free (online and in-store); while supplies last
- Um… Who OK’d Scriptina on Valentino Rock n’ Dreams perfume ($65-85)? On the bright side … at least it’s not Comic Sans.
- This Kate Spade Medium Heddy Cosmetic Bag ($70) is kinda cute…
- Sephora’s Pink brush set ($29) is just in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Lipstick Queen wants to get you all Fired Up ($18) with her new sheer red gloss.
- I love the neutral shades in Sonia Kashuk’s How to Look Organically Natural 01 Palette ($20).
- Because sometimes bigger IS better — Urban Decay Sin Primer Potion now comes in Extra Large ($23).
- Have you heard about MAC & Milk ($14-26)? It’s a new collection of runway-ready makeup for face, lips and eyes.
- A few of the Benefit Full-Finish Lipsticks are on sale for 50% off (that’s $9!!).
- I’m diggin’ the mix of greens and browns in Sephora’s Colorful Artist Palette in Warm ($32).
- Are you a Kat Von D fan with an extra $425 sitting around?
I may not understand a word these girls are saying, but I still loooove this song…
Dear Chris Cornell, I forgive you for lining your lower lashline, but only because yer sexy and can sing.
Did anyone else want to be Lisa Lisa back in the day?
Whatever you’re up to today, I hope you’re having fun!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,