Diamond Head, overlooking Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI
Oh, you guys. 🙂 I just finished reading all of your comments and feel like a new woman. I guess I’m just gonna keep on keepin’ on. For better or worse, that’s all we can do.
This afternoon I fired up the old tea pot and spent a long, lazy hour sipping tea and surfing the web.
What follows are the highlights of my tea-fueled e-adventure…
- What can a $2 toner really do for your complexion? The answer surprised me — BellaSugar
- WOWZA! This bright makeup look plum makes me feel like dancing — Temptalia
- Would you ever host a brush cleaning bash? — Sephora’s Beauty and the Blog
- These aren’t your average silver hoop earrings — Masaom’s Etsy Shop
- Vinyl wall decals? I’d like to try the swirly ones — Holly’s Etsy Shop
- A site that’s always good for a laugh 🙂 (Geoff and his Pokemon = awesomeness!) — Sexy People
- Imagine building the Guggenheim out of tiny lil’ blocks — Miss Jane
- I’m totes digging this blog’s mish-mash of fashion, home decorating and accessory (SHOES!) pics — Simply Seductive
- The definitive guide to sticking to your New Year’s resolutions — Zen Habits
- Coming back from the holidays: How to get back to work — Freelance Switch
- 8 ways to tell if your loved ones plan to eat you — The Oatmeal
I’ve been a fan of Basement Jaxx for years; check out the voguing bears!
I’ve been meaning to ask if you’ve seen Avatar. Is it as amazing as I’ve heard? I’m going to try to force myself to the movies tonight (gotta get out of the house). What did you think of the 3D?
Have you seen any other movies you could recommend? I have some movie catching up to do.
Talk to you soon. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,