Happy Halloween, ghouls! Are you stoked about tonight?
I know it’s mostly for the kids, but I feel like a kid on Halloween (which works out well) — and not just because of the candy (Mmm… Snickers) or the spooky-yet-harmless sense of danger, either. I support any day in which it’s socially acceptable to wear sequins, feathers, a tail and/or a headdress to the grocery store. 🙂
I’m still not sure about my plans tonight (Tabs was invited to a costume party), but I got some Halloween candy for trick or treaters just in case.
Right now I’m surfing the interwebz and just chillin’ here at my desk with my morning coffee. The fog must have rolled in last night because it’s very Sleepy Hollow outside…
- 15 spooktacular last-minute Halloween makeup ideas — Bella Sugar
- Does your cat need stylin’ kitty neckwear? — Modern Cat
- Diggin’ this DIY multi-strand necklace… — Love Maegan
- Sign me up for a pair of these Hello Kitty rain boots! — Sicka Than Average
- How many crackers would I need to polish off one of these cheese sculptures? — Woman’s Day
- Just in time for Halloween! Black and orange interiors — Belle Maison
- A list of fantastic photography tips from an accomplished wedding photographer — I am Style-ish
- So you live on a fault line? Welcome to California! Here’s how to make your apartment earthquake-safe — Apartment Therapy
- 3 things you can do *today* to communicate better — Too Pretty For This
- A beginner’s guide to minimalist travel — Zen Habits
- How to effectively respond to design criticism (I think the lessons also apply to everyday life) — Smashing Magazine
I can’t remember the last time I carved a pumpkin…
Whatever you do tonight, I hope you have fun (and be safe!).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,