- Did you watch the Oscars last night? If you did, what did you think?
- Have you ever dated someone you met online?
- Button-down denim skirts, yea or nay?
- Favorite drugstore body lotion?
- Your default work outfit?
- A country you’d love to visit?
- Something you wish you had more time for?
- What are you wearing on your lips today?
- Weekly goals:
I caught the last half of the show with the big categories. I thought Ann looked beautiful in every one of her outfits, and James looked quite dapper, but most of the jokes I saw fell rather flat. My favorite part was probably Billy Crystal’s short segment.
Before I met El Hub, I went on a few dates with guys I’d met on Craigslist. They were all nice dudes, but no sparks. This was over 10 years ago, mind you, when the site wasn’t as scary/seedy, and WAY before Lifetime movies like The Craigslist Killer.
Yea when I rocked that look in sixth grade (with my high-top Reeboks); now, not so much.
CeraVe. Budget beauty babes, that stuff’s great for dealing with ashy skin.
When I’m just working from home, my default look is rather unglamorous, but when I have a meeting or an event to go to, I’ll usually reach for my J. Brand 811 skinny jeans, a blazer and heels.
Where to begin? For starters, Italy. I’d love to eat my way through Tuscany…
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Deelight from the MAC Packed to Go Girl About Town set. It’s been my go-to gloss as of late.
I’m keeping it simple this week. I plan treat myself kindly and with love. Oh, and I need to drink more water throughout the day.
I drink a redonkulous amount of tea, and one of my favorite brands lately has been Yogi. They have an almost hippie-dippy vibe, and sell the regular flavors along with various blends to address different issues like stress, joint health and “regularity” (hey, it’s an issue).
Anywho, all of their teabags have a corny little quote on the label (which I love). Some of them really get me thinking, like this morning’s: “Whatever you are, you are. Be proud of it.”
What am I? Well, I’m a slightly out-of-shape, Nutella-loving cat lady with a penchant for pink lipgloss. I also have a bunch of traits many people would consider faults. I wear my heart on my sleeve (NO poker face whatsoever), I’m not very competitive, and I’m probably too sensitive for my own good.
I’m always trying to improve in these areas, you know, to get tougher and all, but at my core, I know this is who I am.
Gotta hand it to those Yogi tea folks for their great tea and good food for thought. Whatever you are, you are. Be proud of it, my friend.
Anywho, back to the Monday Poll. Will you come by and say hi? I always like hearing from ya.
2. Did you watch the Oscars last night? If you did, what did you think?
3. Have you ever dated someone you met online?
4. Button-down denim skirts, yea or nay?
5. Favorite drugstore body lotion?
6. Your default work outfit?
7. A country you’d love to visit?
8. Something you wish you had more time for?
9. What are you wearing on your lips today?
10. Weekly goals:
You have yourself a great week, okay?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,