You might be wondering, “So what in tarnation is this Monday Poll thing anyway!?”
Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past seven years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.
- Denim or sequins?
Sequins all day, errrday, from here to eternity!
I plan to be the chick at the retirement home DJ-ing the’90s hip-hop party dressed in head-to-toe black sequins. 🙂
- Have you ever popped a zit…on someone else’s body?!
GROSS! — and yes. I’ve totally done it.
- Wearing high heels on a plane: do or a don’t?
At one point in my life, this was a do, believe it or not, but now that I’ve fully embraced the wonders of flats and tennies, I’m all about air travel in my crazy cat lady Vans.
- What are three things on your desk right now?
- The above card given to me by my friend Marisol
- My kitty cat teacup and saucer
- And an air plant (her name is Doris)
- How do you feel about the return of the fanny pack (otherwise known as “the belt bag”)?
I don’t mind them (as long as they aren’t like the black leather ones all the dads wore back in the day!).
I like the practical aspects. I love the idea of having my hands free and not having to haul around a purse, so if a Chanel belt bag suddenly appears on my hips, I will not say no it.
Your turn. 🙂 Just copy and paste the following questions into a comment with your answers. I look forward to reading ’em!
1. Denim or sequins?
2. Have you ever popped a zit… on someone else’s body?!
3. Wearing high heels on a plane: do or a don’t?
4. What are three things on your desk right now?
5. How do you feel about the return of the fanny pack (otherwise known as “the belt bag”)?
Good morning, sweet pea! If you look outside today and see pigs flying, that’s because I’m sitting here sipping a cup of decaf green tea.
Yeah, I’m trying to wean myself off caffeine because I think it interferes with my sleep — that, and it’s something to do, right? Actually, the transition has been easier than I thought — no headaches after a week! — because the decaf tea I’ve been drinking, Twinings Decaffeinated Green Tea, tastes REALLY good.
Sending you virtual hugs this morning and happy thoughts. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,