You might be wondering, “So what the heck is this Monday Poll thing anyway?”
Well, it isn’t much of a poll. It’s more just a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past four years. I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.
- How do you feel today?
Like a Corvette Stingray firing on all cylinders (for once, LOL!), so pretty darn great for a Monday. Wish I could say I felt like this naturally, but I can’t deny the high-octane power of coffee.
- Do you prefer to go out for breakfast, lunch or dinner?
How ’bout brunch!? 🙂 Ideally on a sunny Sunday mid-morning with mimosas.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Surfing, knitting, photography, cat watching and gardening.
- If you had to do one or the other…would you rather talk like Yoda or breathe like Vader?
Talk like Yoda, I would. Sometimes now I do already.
- What color is your car/bike?
Gunmetal grey, dusted with a light layer of road grime.
- What’s one movie you watched a million times (or thereabouts) as a kid?
Dirty Dancing! It was the summer of sixth grade…and I watched it every single day. Sometimes twice! Even now, whenever I’m clicking through the channels and it’s on, I’ll stop and watch.
- What’s one thing you’re always really glad you did?
I’m really glad I went on that second date with El Hub. I’m also really, REALLY glad I took typing and public speaking classes in high school.
- You must choose: would you rather be trapped in a broken elevator or on a broken ski lift chair?
That’s a tough one…but I’d go with the broken ski lift chair, because I’m claustrophobic, and the very thought of being trapped in an elevator makes my heart pound in my chest!
- What was your last impulse beauty purchase?
A package of Ole Henriksen face wipes, which I dropped in my based at the last minute on a trip to Sephora a couple weeks ago to stock up on skin care.
- What are your weekly goals?
To stick to my deadlines, to give myself little rewards along the way for accomplishing tasks, and to take Tabs outside for more walks now that it’s getting a little warmer. 🙂
To complete the Monday Poll, just copy the following list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
1. How do you feel today?
2. Do you prefer to go out for breakfast, lunch or dinner?
3. Do you have any hobbies?
4. If you had to do one or the other…would you rather talk like Yoda or breathe like Vader?
5. What color is your car/bike?
6. What’s one movie you watched a million times (approximately) as a kid?
7. What’s one thing you’re always really glad you did?
8. Would you rather be trapped in a broken elevator or on a broken ski lift chair?
9. What was your last impulse beauty purchase?
10. What are your weekly goals?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,