It’s go time!
Merry Christmas Eve. I’m just here taking care of some last-minute odds and ends before heading over to my parents’ house for our annual family Christmas Eve celebration. On my side of the fam, we celebrate tonight. On El Hub’s side, we celebrate tomorrow morning, so it’s almost like a two-day affair.
I still have about 101 things left to do before leaving (haven’t hardly wrapped any gifts yet, ARRRRGHHHHH!), but the Monday Poll is kind of like its own Makeup and Beauty Blog tradition. I haven’t missed one in years, and I’m not about to start now.
I know you’re probably swamped today, so we’ll keep this one short and sweet (like a gingerbread cookie).
Mmmm… gingerbread cookie…
- MOOD: Frazzled.
- ON A SCALE OF ONE TO 10, WITH 10 BEING MARTHA STEWART-CALIBER SKILL, HOW WOULD YOU RATE YOUR GIFT-WRAPPING ABILITIES? About a 7.5.
I did a stint as a professional gift wrapper when I was a teenager, so I used to be pretty good at it, but my skills have since deteriorated…
Wrapping presents is actually one of my favorite holiday activities.
- REMEMBER THOSE OLD-SCHOOL BODY SPLASHES FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS? DID YOU HAVE A FAVORITE ONE? Sure did. Juniper Breeze.
- DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL HOLIDAY DISH YOU TRY TO MAKE EVERY YEAR? My world-famous peach and blueberry cobbler…
Yes, the “world famous” part is, in fact, part of its official name.
- WEEKLY GOALS? To just relax, spend time with my family (including Shauna the Wonder Dog) and enjoy the holidays. That’s it.
Oh, and this next one doesn’t actually happen until next week, but I’m looking forward to it so much that I can’t not think about it now! On January 5, I’m meeting my friends Jen and Cindy for a girl’s spa weekend.
Gah! Can’t wait! Can’t wait! Can’t wait!
Well, that about does it for me (stay tuned for today’s giveaway a little later).
You know how this works. Just copy and paste the list below into a comment with your answers.
- ON A SCALE OF ONE TO 10, WITH 10 BEING MARTHA STEWART-CALIBER SKILL, HOW WOULD YOU RATE YOUR GIFT-WRAPPING ABILITIES?
- REMEMBER THOSE OLD-SCHOOL BODY SPLASHES FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS? DID YOU HAVE A FAVORITE ONE?
- DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL HOLIDAY DISH YOU TRY TO MAKE EVERY YEAR?
- WEEKLY GOALS:
Wishing you a wonderful holiday and lots of love, my friend. I’ll talk to you soon.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,