Mellow right now. I just finished a run and no longer have that ants-in-my-pants wiggly feeling. Running really does soothe the savage beast!
- Your favorite frozen treat?
Well, I’ve got quite the sweet tooth, so this answer changes all the time, but right now I’m all about Trader Joe’s Coconut Fruit Floes. They’re coconut water popsicles with shredded coconut bits, and they taste so good!
- What energizes you?
So many things! Listening to upbeat music, hanging out with friends and getting in a solid 10 hours of precious, sweet sleep are just a few.
- Last time you went to the beach?
May. It’s been too long!
- What makeup or beauty products do you use to fight shine?
GURL. MAC Blot is the business for keeping the oily spots on my forehead and nose in check.
- What would you do if you had one extra hour of free time today?
I’d probably take a nap. Or, maybe I’d use the time to cook a really good dinner.
- Have you ever bought anything after watching an informercial?
No, but I came this close once after seeing the infomercial for P90X. Coincidentally, I was also eating a donut at the time; that may have been a contributing factor to the sudden and intense urge to exercise vigorously.
- Can you count how many times you’ve watched Dirty Dancing?
Honestly? Maybe about 500 times, give or take. I had it on VHS tape in the late ‘80s and watched it every day after school for, like, years.
- Heroes or villains?
Although villains always seem to have the more interesting origin stories, I’d have to go with heroes, especially underdogs.
- Weekly goals:
Nothing too exciting this week: try a new hairstyle, call my parents and eat a salad every day for lunch.
Hello, sweet friend. I hope your day is off to a good start.
If you’ve got some time, please come say hello in the Monday Poll. I always love to hear from you!
2. Your favorite frozen treat?
3. What energizes you?
4. Last time you went to the beach?
5. What makeup or beauty products do you use to fight shine?
6. What would you do if you had one extra hour of free time today?
7. Have you ever bought anything after watching an informercial?
8. Can you count how many times you’ve watched Dirty Dancing?
9. Heroes or villians?
10. Weekly goals:
Enjoy the rest of your Monday, and remember — you’re doing great!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,