Let me put it this way: I’ve got a smile on my face. I had a really nice time with my family yesterday, and today El Hub is working from home, where he can keep me company.
- Three things on your bucket list?
1) To grow and eat my own watermelon (I know it’s silly, but I’ve always wanted to do it), 2) to spend a month wandering through Italy, and 3) to cover the Cannes Film Festival for MBB!
- If tattoos only lasted a year, would you be more/less likely to get one?
Hmm… What an interesting proposition. Well, I know myself pretty well. I think I’d be more inclined to get one, probably get something, think it was neat for about a month, and then get tired of looking at it and spend the next 11 months regretting it and obsessively trying to cover it up, LOL!
- Something that drives you nuts?
The phrase, “You do you, and I’ll do me.” Damn you, Jersey Shore!
- What’s the number one quality you value most in a pencil eyeliner?
Texture. Good ones gotta glide across my skin. If thereâ€™s any tugging involved, I canâ€™t deal.
- Three things that inspire you?
1) Regular people who change the world for the better, 2) traveling to new places and 3), believe it or not, long, hot showers.
I feel like I come up with my best ideas in the shower…
- Does the sound of silence make you uncomfortable?
Not at all. I tend to get over stimulated in noisy situations. Yup, I’m not one of those people who can carry on two conversations at the same time.
I also think that being able to sit quietly and comfortably with someone can be one of the most intimate things you can share.
- What’s one sentence that summarizes 2012 for you so far?
It hasn’t always been easy, but I feel like we’re getting somewhere.
- Your best experience on public transportation?
Once, while I was on the ferry coming home to Marin from San Francisco, the captain of the boat got on the intercom and pointed out a whale skimming along the surface off our bow.
- Weekly goals:
To log at least 12 miles on the treadmill, go to yoga class at least once (I miss being stretchy!), check out the Novato Public Library, and make fish tacos for dinner.
Good morning and happy Monday, my friend. Did you have a good weekend? I hope you got everything you needed to get done and still had some downtime.
If you get a moment, please stop by and say hi in the Monday Poll. I always love to hear from you.
2. Three things on your bucket list?
3. If tattoos only lasted a year, would you be more/less likely to get one?
4. Something that drives you nuts?
5. What’s the number one quality you value most in a pencil eyeliner?
6. Three things that inspire you?
7. Does the sound of silence make you uncomfortable?
8. What’s one sentence that summarizes 2012 for you so far?
9. Your best experience on public transportation?
10. Weekly goals:
I hope inspiration finds you this week.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,