Hyper! I just downed a huge cup of coffee and my brain feels like it’s moving at light speed and I can’t use punctuation because it’ll slow me down and I just hope I can stay focused enough to take advantage of this huge surge of energy!
- A piece of clothing in your closet that you’ve kept, even though it doesn’t fit?
A cute pair of pinstriped gray-and-white Bebe pants that I’ve had since around 1999 because I think, “If I had a pound of Crisco, four hours and a miracle, maybe, just maybe…”Advertisement
I think they’ve gone out and come back into style at least twice over that time.
- Do you sleep on your back, tummy or side?
LOL! But mostly my back, which is both comfortable for me and convenient for Tabs. It lets him fall asleep on my chest, and then spring off my exposed belly at 5 in the morning.
Ah, the things we do for our pets…
- Game of Thrones moment! If your house had an official sigil/seal, what would it be?
A chunky gray tabby with a low-hanging belly.
- Did you ever have a sticker (or other kind of) collection? If you did, do you remember what happened to it?
I had a sticker collection, but I have no idea what happened to it. I remember seeing it at my parents’ house about 10 years ago, but then it disappeared.
I think they may have thrown it out and just don’t want to admit it… I had some really great stickers in there, too! My scratch-and-sniff and Lisa Frank collections were epic. EPIC!
- Whatâ€™s your commute like?
Now? It’s not bad (about 40 feet), but I’ve had some doozies involving boats, buses and even trains that took me more than an hour to get to work.
One of the drawbacks of my current commute is that it’s tough to maintain boundaries, since I live and work (and share a room with my kitty employer) in the same building. I often snap pictures and sit at the computer at all hours of the day and night.
- One small thing that brings you joy?
Pulling up to a parking meter and finding leftover time on the clock… Love that!
- Whatâ€™s your favorite month and why?
June, because it’s when my brother and I have our birthdays. Plus, it’s the summer gateway month.
- Last drugstore beauty product that you really, really loved?
Sonia Kashuk’s A Powerful Punch Nail Kit. I loved (and still do) the summery colors and tiny bottles. That green shade? Making Waves? That one’s my favorite.
- Weekly goals:
To make appointments to see a dentist and an optometrist, to run five miles on the treadmill twice, to eat more fruit than I did last week (because I’ve been slacking on the fiber front lately), to go through the piles of paperwork on my desk (and the surrounding floor), and to try to stay on task.
Hey, hey, Monday! So. Game of Thrones. Did you watch…? I quite enjoyed the season premiere, although I had to keep telling myself not to get attached to any of the characters. I keep hoping/wanting good things for Arya Stark and Jon Snow.
And speaking of GOT, I asked Tabs last night how he felt about us adopting a dire wolf. Unsurprisingly, he hated the idea.
2. A piece of clothing in your closet that you’ve kept, even though it doesn’t fit?
3. Do you sleep on your back, tummy or side?
4. Game of Thrones moment! If your house had an official sigil/seal, what would it be?
5. Did you ever have a sticker (or other kind of) collection?
6. Whatâ€™s your commute like?
7. A small thing that brings you joy?
8. Whatâ€™s your favorite month and why?
9. Last drugstore beauty product that you loved?
10. Weekly goals:
April has the makings of a great month for us all. I say we turn this mutha out!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,