- How do you spend most of your downtime?
- Waxing: love it or leave it?
- Five beauty products you’re loathe to live without?
- Ten years ago, would you have imagined yourself doing what you do for a living now?
- Are you procrastinating about anything right now?
- You just took in a kitten; what do you name it?
- How do you get around?
- What’s a good mantra for you this week?
- Weekly goals:
Glowing! I just finished a long, slow jog (my yoga-strained back feels much better today), so now I’m basking in the glow of a post-workout endorphin rush.
Well, there’s TV, and some of my favorite shows include Downton Abbey, The Walking Dead, 30 Rock, Justified, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (I know; can’t help it), Top Chef and Project Runway. I also just like to hang out with El Hub and Tabs. Oh, and I also play puzzle games on El Hub’s Kindle and procrastinate, LOL!
Love it — if I have the time (I prefer to do my own waxing. Upper lip, legs and lady parts); leave it when I donâ€™t. Shaving is just so much faster, though, but I definitely prefer the smoother results I get from wax.
1) Dermalogica Super Rich Repair (I just started using this on my dry spots and LOVE it), 2) Rene Furturer Naturia Dry Shampoo, 3) MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, 4) the Shu Uemura Lash Curler and 5) Pacifica Body Butters.
Not at all. To be honest, not in a million years! I’m happy now, but I do feel like I probably won’t be blogging forever. I’m not sure what else I’d do, though. Maybe full-time cat assisting, or writing a book of some kind.
Oh, yes, and yargh! — it’s the house. I feel like I haven’t made any progress furnishing it in the two years we’ve been here.
I just can’t commit to furniture. It feels so…permanent because it’s so big and hard to get rid of if you end up changing your mind, which, come on, you know me. I’m apt to do.
I donâ€™t want to be stuck with a stressful chair for the next 20 years!!
Okay, I know that’s irrational.
Ultimately, it would depend on the kitty’s personality and whether the name sticks, but I would love Tabs to have a sweet little kitty sister named Sugar.
Mostly by car, because I live in the suburbs where everything’s kinda spread out. I drive a gunmetal gray Mazda with absolutely zero side visibility. None whatsoever. True story: when El Hub and I were looking for cars a few years ago, he asked me what I wanted most in a vehicle, and I said, “All I want is a car with really great side visibility.” So, of course, we got the car with absolutely no side visibility at all, LOL!
Sweetie, if you’re reading this, sorry. 🙂 But it’s true.
At least it’s reliable.
In my case, no (more) whining!
Focus on the task at hand, to run/exercise at least four times this week, to start planning for a trip to Kauai in the spring, and to start a new workout tracking calendar.
So…did you catch Downton Abbey last night? I won’t spoil it for you if you haven’t, but this I can safely say: you won’t be disappointed. 🙂
Promise me we can dish about it later in the comments. I have to talk about it with someone!
In other news, happy Presidents’ Day! It’s a holiday here in the U.S., and El Hub has the day off from work. If you have a little time off, I’d love to hear from you in today’s Monday Poll.
2. How do you spend most of your downtime?
3. Waxing: love it or leave it?
4. Five beauty products you’re loathe to live without?
5. Ten years ago, would you have imagined yourself doing what you do for a living now?
6. Are you procrastinating about anything right now?
7. You just took in a kitten; what do you name it?
8. How do you get around?
9. What’s a good mantra for you this week?
10. Weekly goals:
Above all, I hope you have a great day and a wonderful week!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,