- If you could redesign a single room at home, which room would it be, and what would you do?
- What was the worst job you ever had?
- Your favorite meal of the day?
- Do you remember the last thing that made you crack up laughing?
- What’s the very first thing you do every morning?
- What’s your favorite pair of shoes?
- Today’s outfit?
- What’s your favorite upcoming holiday?
- Weekly goals:
I’ve got a feeling (oooh, oooh) that this week’s gonna be a good weekâ€¦ that this week’s gonna be a GOOD week… that this week’s gonna be a good, good weeeeek! Sorry, spontaneous Black Eyed Peas moment, LOL!
Er, all of them? I still have a room off the kitchen that’s absolutely empty with the exception of three big jugs of water. I’ve been living here a year and have yet to get any real furniture. Tabs got a cat tower yesterday, so apparently he’s getting furniture, but I’m not.
A biotech PR firm. It was long hours and uber-competitive. I felt like I was swimming with sharks, which is totally not my scene. I’m more of a “let’s all hold hands and kumbaya” kinda girl.
Dinner! — because it’s the only meal I get to have with El Hub.
It was Tabs, last night as he tried and almost failed to shimmy his big ol’ kitty booty into the little carpeted nook in his new cat tower. Man, that cat’s got back!
After turning off the alarm clock, I usually lie there wishing I could go back to sleep…
My new Golden Girls boots (that’s what El Hub calls them for some reason). I picked ‘em up at Marshall’s a few weeks ago. They’re comfy and go with everything!
J Brand 811 jeans (seriously, the BEST skinny jeans for short chicks, EVAH!!) and a blue/purple/white print top.
Halloween! Not only do we get to play dress up but there’s candy and sweets everywhere you turn, YUM!
I should probably list productive things right here, but I really, REALLY just want to have fun. Screw productivity this week. Come on, who’s with me?!
Hey, hey, chica. How goes it? I hope you feel refreshed on this lovely Monday morning. I woke up this morning with a super positive attitude, which is always a good thing!
Before you dive into your work, can you check in with the Monday Poll?
To complete the Monday Poll, just copy the following list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. If you could redesign one room at home, which would it be, and what would you do?
3. Worst job you ever had?
4. Your favorite meal of the day?
5. Last thing that made you laugh?
6. First thing you do each morning?
7. Your favorite pair of shoes?
8. Today’s outfit?
9. Favorite upcoming holiday?
10. Weekly goals:
Have a fantastic week! Can ya give me a smile?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,