- What’s your favorite number?
- Are you more outgoing or shy?
- How do you feel about matte nails?
- Last book you read and loved?
- Brussel spouts — yay or nay?
- What was the last awesome thing you bought for less than $10?
- Weekly goals:
Happy and relaxed. I have a good feeling about the week ahead.
The number 9, because it’s my birthday.
A mix of both. I’m mostly outgoing, but sometimes when I feel like I don’t have anything in common with the people around me I’ll be more of an observer.
They don’t really do much for my soul. I prefer shiny things, ya know?
Just moisturizer so far. Later on today I think I’ll bust out some Chanel, because I’m in the mood to channel Coco.
The Time Traveler’s Wife, by Audrey Niffenegger. I can’t wait to read her new book, Her Fearful Symmetry.
A big fat yay! Slice them, fry ’em in a little butter, add some salt and pepper and YUM!
Soap & Glory’s Off Your Face Cleansing Cloths ($7). The wipes feel so soft, and the minty scent instantly wakes me up.
Plaid shorts, grey tank top, terry cloth robe. It’s still early, and I quite literally just rolled out of bed.
Stay relaxed, give Tabs extra loving and playtime (he’s been very interested in the front door as of late), make a new running music playlist, avoid picking my pimples (an old bad habit), stick to my deadlines.
Good morning, gals!
Dawn is breaking here in Nor Cal. I woke up earlier than usual because I was having a dream about aggressive wild turkeys chasing me around a pumpkin patch. It was funny and scary at the same time.
I hope your morning’s been mellow so far. When you get a sec, will you please fill out the Monday Poll below and let me know what’s new with you?
All you have to do is copy the list, pop in your answers and then paste it in the comments.
2. What’s your favorite number?
3. Are you more outgoing or shy?
4. How do you feel about matte nails?
6. Last book you read and loved?
7. Brussel spouts — yay or nay?
8. What was the last awesome thing you bought for less than $10?
10. Weekly goals:
Talk to you soon, and have a fabulous Monday.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,