Totally lovin’ Warby Parker…
- If you could dine (for free) anywhere in the world tonight, where would it be?
- Do you have any siblings?
- If your pets could talk, what would they say about you?
- Which one do you follow most often, your heart or your head?
- What are three songs on your road trip playlist?
- Would you consider yourself renowned or famous for anything in particular?
- Your favorite place for dessert?
- Scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
- Weekly goals:
Happy but still pretty tired. I got in late last night from Santa Monica, and as much as I enjoy traveling, the actual traveling part of it really wears me out. This pumpkin chai latte from Starbucks should help, though.
Tonight, more than New Orleans, Barcelona, Tuscany, Buenos Aires, Paris, Vancouver or Hong Kong, I’d choose my parents’ house in Union City, California, the sinigang capital of my world. 🙂
Sinigang is a filipino sour tamarind stew made with rice, vegetables and fish, or another meat, and I couldn’t imagine anything better than having a big bowl of it for dinner tonight before curling up on the coach in front of the TV.
I do. I’m the eldest of two. My baby brother, who isn’t much of a baby anymore, turned 30 this year.
Probably, “B*tch, where’s my gravy?”
My heart. I’m a firm believer in going with your gut.
Roam by the B52s, Interstate Love Song by Stone Temple Pilots and Michael Jackson’s Wanna Be Starting Something.
Well, folks do like my blueberry peach cobbler. Oh, and I’m pretty famous among my friends and family for being able to go from breezy to bratty in 10 seconds or less.
Without a doubt, Pinkberry! I miss it already…
GOOD GRIEF! I wish I could go back in time to when I was four years old and un-see Salem’s Lot. Never having seen that movie would have saved me many a sleepless night.
Get back into my exercise routine before I fall out of the habit entirely, get back into the habit of eating salads a few times per week, make some headway on my reading list, and smile! 🙂
Hey, friend. I’m glad to be typing this from my desk at home and not from my laptop in a hotel room. Things were kind of hectic over the weekend with The Beauty Social stuff, and I’m still getting back on track.
I think the beauty blogging panel went well yesterday, and I’m happy to report that I did NOT fall walking up to the stage, so that’s one recurring nightmare that has yet to transpire in real life. I’m afraid, though, that my bangs looked a little too Lloyd Christmassy… More on that in a few.
If you have a minute, stop by and say hi in this week’s Monday Poll. I feel like we haven’t talked in ages.
2. If you could dine (for free) anywhere in the world tonight, where would it be?
3. Do you have any siblings?
4. If your pets could talk, what would they say about you?
5. Which one do you follow most often, your heart or your head?
6. What are three songs on your road trip playlist?
7. Would you consider yourself renowned or famous for anything in particular?
8. Your favorite place for dessert?
9. Scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
10. Weekly goals:
If you’re having a tough Monday so far, hang in there, love! We’ll get through it, I swear.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,