- Have you ever carved a jack-o-lantern?
- What scents are you wearing today?
- Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
- Adult Halloween costumes — cool or cheesy?
- If you could have a do-over for something you did or didn’t do, what would it be?
- If you could appear on a reality TV show, which one would it be?
- Three words that describe you on your best days?
- Three words that describe you on your worst days?
- Weekly goals:
Just peachy! I got to bed early last night and clocked in a solid seven hours of shut-eye, which was just enough to recharge my batteries. Tabs is also here purring up a storm on my lap, so things are looking up.
Only once, and I was 24. When my brother and I were kids, my mom was always afraid we’d chop off our fingers, so we’d get pumpkins but were never allowed to carve ’em. Instead we’d draw faces on them with Sharpies and watch our dad do the carving.
Too hot, for sure. I wasn’t built for chilly weather, and I most definitely don’t do snow.
Cool when they aren’t just bought off the rack or something with the word “sexy” in the title (ala sexy nurse, sexy police woman, sexy demon = cheeseball). I love it when grownups get into holidays and put some honest-to-goodness effort into having fun.
I would’ve fought harder to go to UCLA (I got in, but my folks wouldn’t let me move that far from home).
That’s a toughie… Maybe Jersey Shore? Kidding! :0 Probably Dancing with the Stars, even though I’m just a so-so dancer, because I’d love to dance with Tabs (yes, I’m crazy).
Fun, spontaneous, bubbly.
Tense, impatient, argumentative.
My back’s been bugging me a lot lately, so I want to spend at least 15 minutes stretching every day. I also want to track down a good wide angle lens for my new camera (Canon mount), ideally something faster than an f4 (got any suggestions?).
Hey, chica! How’s your Monday coming along? It’s supposed to reach the lower 90s here today, probably one of the last hot hurrahs of the year, and since our neighborhod swimming pool’s open for another two weeks, I might try to sneak in a few laps.
Just because it’s logistically impossible for us to bum around by the pool together today doesn’t mean we can’t still kick it Internet style with the Monday Poll.
2. Have you ever carved a jack-o-lantern?
3. What scents are you wearing today?
4. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
5. Adult Halloween costumes — cool or cheesy?
6. A do-over for something you did or didn’t do?
7. Reality TV show appearance?
8. Three words that describe you on your best days?
9. Three words that describe you on your worst days?
10. Weekly goals:
Let’s make this week one for the books.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,