- A children’s book that brings back fond memories for you?
- If your life were fictionalized and made into a movie, what genre would it be?
- Are you saving up to buy anything?
- Where was your first kiss?
- A book you started reading but never finished?
- Do you have a good luck charm?
- Your favorite place to grab cheap eats?
- Which celebrities or other famous people have you seen in real life?
- Weekly goals:
I’m still a little groggy this morning, but I had a nice, relaxing weekend. I need my tea to hurry up and work its magic, though, so go, caffeine, go!
Gosh, there are so many. One of my favorites was The Very Hungry Caterpillar; I remember my mom reading it to me all the time. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Charlotte’s Web and The Giving Tree were some of my other faves.
Sci-fi 4ever! Or maybe something with vampires.
New office furniture, namely a larger desk, and a dining room set. Yep, after two years living here I still don’t have any furniture in my dining room (we eat at a coffee table on the living room floor). Not exciting, I know.
It was… I honestly can’t remember. But I guess it was pretty lame if my selective amnesia is kicking in, LOL!
Game of Thrones. I made it through about three quarters of it last summer but then couldn’t bring myself to finish it after [SPOILER ALERT! STOP READING HERE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!] Ned lost his head.
It broke my heart.
Nah, not really, but I do believe that randomness and chance are a part of life.
Lately, Chipotle, even though the way their menu is written drives me nuts. Why do they write, “cheese OR sour cream?” when you can have both?
I walked by (my mouth agape) Liz Phair at the airport in Las Vegas once, and last summer I spotted Carrie Anne Moss (Trinity!) buying gourmet cheese at a market in Vancouver. Oh, and this was kinda cool: a few years ago El Hub and I stood in line right behind George Lucas at the movies. I forget which movie it was, but he lives here in Marin County. We were both trying to play it cool and didn’t want to bother him, but I’m sure we looked like freaks. El Hub still regrets not telling George how much he likes the Clone Wars cartoon.
Be brave in all things.
Hey, hey, babe. 🙂 It’s another Monday.
How was your weekend? Did you get any time to relax? I’m happy to report that I spent a number of hours reading and recharging my batteries on the couch. If you have a minute, please say hi and let me know how you’re doing today by filling out the Monday Poll.
2. A children’s book that brings back fond memories for you?
3. If your life were fictionalized and made into a movie, what genre would it be?
4. Are you saving up to buy anything?
5. Where was your first kiss?
6. A book you started reading but never finished?
7. Do you have a good luck charm?
8. Your favorite place to grab cheap eats?
9. Which celebrities or other famous people have you seen in real life?
10. Weekly goals:
You take it easy this week, okay? No stress allowed!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,