The entrance to Castello di Amorosa Winery in Calistoga, California
- What’s been the most inspirational makeup collection for you?
- What are your favorite three cities in the world?
- Describe your sense of beauty and style.
- If you wrote a memoir, what would it be titled?
- What’s the last “coolest” thing you’ve bought?
- The most played song on your iPod?
- Where do you go to get your staple makeup/beauty items?
- Weekly goals:
Organized and ready to handle some bidness! I spent yesterday afternoon straightening out my workspace because clutter kills!
I’d been using the same brown, pink and taupe palette for most of my life until the Barbie Loves MAC release a few years ago. That collection was like the match that lit my makeup fire! It was a gateway drug to a full-blown beauty addiction.
Honolulu, New York City and Please-Don’t-Call-It-Frisco
Classic with a pinch of eclectic (code word for strange), edgier colors thrown in for good measure.
The Life and Times of a Cat Lady, or maybe Karen: The Girl Who Couldn’t Spell Freedom, LOL!
A pair of dangly shell chandelier earrings from H&M; they were hella cheap and go with everything. I don’t expect to have them long, though, because I’m bad about losing jewelry.
I have no idea how it happened, but I’ve played Sheryl Crow’s Always On Your Side 851 times.
Mostly MAC counters and MAC Pro stores, Target and Sephora.
A gray sundress and flip flops. It’s supposed to be in the ’80s here today, so, yay/yea, summer!
To not let all of the time I spent organizing my workspace go to waste, to do more stretching, to run at least three times, to plan another fun day out with my girlfriends for some time in July and to go shopping for some new treats and toys for Tabs (he likes scratching posts and Pounce! treats).
Hello, and happy manic Monday, friends!
Here’s a seemingly random question, but if you have pets, do they go through phases where they’re more lovey than usual? After ignoring me for days like a petulant teenager, Tabs has again deemed me worthy of his affections.
While I slept on my side last night, he balanced precariously on my hip, adoring me with his eyes (kinda awkward when said cat’s 15 pounds and clumsy). And then this morning before I got out of bed he plopped down on my chest and blew stinky gravy breath in my face.
I know his newfound adoration won’t last long, so I plan to enjoy it while it lasts.
How’s your Monday coming along? Hope things got off to a fab start. Do you have a minute for the Monday Poll?
If you do, just copy the following list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. What’s been the most inspirational makeup collection for you?
3. What are your favorite three cities in the world?
4. Describe your sense of beauty and style:
5. If you wrote a memoir, what would it be titled?
6. What’s the last “coolest” thing you’ve bought?
7. The most played song on your iPod?
8. Where do you go to get your staple makeup/beauty items?
10. Your weekly goals:
I’m looking forward to a fun-tastic week for us all!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,