- Mood: Very much in love. Today is my second wedding anniversary.
- Lips: Clarins Sun Sheer Lipstick in Paradise Papaya
- Fragrance: Bath and Body Works Green Clover and Aloe Body Lotion and Body Splash (the Body Splash is currently on sale at Bath and Body Works for only $4)
- Food craving: A plain butter croissant from the French bakery across the street
- Makeup craving: A few eye duos: NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Rated R and Chanel Irreelle Duo in Emerald Coast
- Song of the day: Ruler of My Heart, by Irma Thomas
- Jewelry: White dangling earrings and a white beaded bracelet, both from H&M
- Hair: A hot mess! I need to get my roots done because the ends are terribly unruly. I’m wearing it in a loose, messy bun today.
- Reading for the week: Rick Steve’s Paris travel guidebook
- Goals for the day: Make a long-overdue appointment to get my hair done, to have a good day at work and to do some push-ups
Girlfriend, you know what to do! Just copy the list, insert your answers and leave ’em for me in the comments.
Song of the day:
Reading for the week:
Goal of the day:
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,