Tabs and I tied for second place in the Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist B&W picture contest, which we secretly entered last month
- Finish this sentence: Without makeup I wouldâ€¦
- What are some staple pieces in your wardrobe?
- Three things you’d (probably) never guess about me:
- What would you like to get done today?
- What were your favorite TV shows when you were a kid?
- Can you skateboard?
- I really want…
- Do you like horror movies?
- Weekly goals:
On fire My tea just kicked in!
Without makeup I would probably look really, really tired all the time, and more people would call me ma’am.
A pair of J. Brand 811 skinny jeans and a tie-dyed pink Roxy hoodie. It’s a little loud, but it’s comfy, warm and I like how it makes me feel.
1) I long to play the accordion, 2) before I met Tabs I didn’t consider myself a cat person, and 3) I cannot stand Butterfinger candy bars.
Other than getting all of my work done, I’d like to take Tabs for a long walk, stop by Trader Joe’s, and make it to the Post Office before it closes this afternoon.
These are in no particular order: Silver Spoons, The Cosby Show, Barbara Mandrell and the Mandrell Sisters, Thundercatsâ€¦and that’s just the tip of the TV iceberg, for reals! I was raised on a steady diet of television.
I tried once when I was seven; I fell onto the pavement and sprained my arm. So I guess the short answer is “No.”
More hours in the day! To sleep well every single night. Someone to clean my house from floor to ceiling for me. More patience. To go on a long vacation. To lose 15 pounds.
I like the cheesy ones best (a la zombies at the mall), but I can’t hang with the real-deal horror ones — the exorcisms and Catholic priests ones. In those I’ve usually got my eyes covered with one hand while I clutch my rosary with the other.
Get a gel seat for my bicycle (the one I have now is KILLING MY BUM!), sniff Bath & Body Works’ new Dark Kiss and Forever Sunshine scents, and find a hydrating eye cream that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg (any suggestions?).
What it do, boo? Can you believe it’s already Monday?
Mondays are like acid washed jeans… Just when you think they’re gone for good, they stage a comeback.
Do you have a minute to take the Monday Poll (I hope so)? If you do, just grab the following list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. Finish this sentence: Without makeup I wouldâ€¦
3. What are some staple pieces in your wardrobe?
4. Three things you’d (probably) never guess about me:
5. What would you like to get done today?
6. What were your favorite TV shows when you were a kid?
7. Can you skateboard?
8. I really want…
9. Do you like horror movies?
10. Weekly goals:
Here’s to hoping for the best week yet!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,