- What are your favorite holiday flicks?
- What are three beauty products you find yourself buying over and over again?
- How old were you when you started using the Internet regularly?
- When was the last time you saw someone from high school?
- When was the last time you went to a parade?
- Did you do anything fun last weekend?
- One of the best books you’ve read this year?
- What’s the last holiday snack you had?
- Weekly goals:
Pretty good, as of right this moment, but it’s a tenuous good. The first thing I felt this morning when I opened my eyes was overwhelmed (got a lot to do today), but after writing my worries down in my journal, I felt much better.
Sometimes you just need to get everything out on paper, ya know? It’s like getting it out of your system.
A Christmas Story and Love Actually are my absolute faves, but I finally sat down to watch Miracle on 34th Street last weekend and loved it! That one’s definitely going into my regular holiday rotation.
Oh! I almost forgot another one, the old stop-motion Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. That’s a classic.
Probably around 24. I used it a little in college, but it wasn’t until a few years later when I worked at a law firm that I was logging on very often. Now, of course, I’m pretty much always connected.
I still see two of my BFFs from childhood all the time, Jen and Cindy, and I saw them both a few weeks ago at Jen’s son’s baptism.
I think it was June of 2008, for the annual Kamehameha Day Floral Parade on Oahu. I was told it’s the second oldest parade in America (and the only one to celebrate a king!). Wow, 2008 feels like a lifetime ago…
I rented Our Idiot Brother and really enjoyed that. It’s just a sweet, funny story — no big surprises, but I gotta hand it to Paul Rudd. I don’t know what it is about him, but he always makes me laugh.
Gunn’s Golden Rules, by Tim Gunn.
Tim Gunn is like my Yoda, for real.
I had a handful of Trader Doe’s Dark Chocolate Stars last night… Yum!
To wrap up my Christmas shopping and everything else by Friday, and to work out at least 30 minutes every day (or more, depending on how long it takes me to finish that box of Dark Chocolate Stars).
Happy Monday, friend. We’re not even two weeks away from 2012; I just can’t believe it. Time really does fly when you’re having fun.
Well, it flies either way, but the trip feels better when it’s fun.
How’s it going this week? Are you still at school or work? Or do you have some time off? Whatever you’re up to, come say a quick hi in today’s Monday Poll.
2. What are your favorite holiday flicks?
3. What are three beauty products you find yourself buying over and over again?
4. How old were you when you started using the Internet regularly?
5. When was the last time you saw someone from high school?
6. When was the last time you went to a parade?
7. Did you do anything fun last weekend?
8. One of the best books you’ve read this year?
9. What’s the last holiday snack you had?
10. Weekly goals:
May your week be filled with good fortune and extra servings of pre-holiday joy.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,