- What are three of your favorite eyeshadow crease colors?
- Do you think men and women can be platonic friends without any weirdness?
- What’s the next book you’d like to read?
- Who makes *the best* jeans?
- What are you looking forward to most this week?
- If you had the chance to go back and re-live your high school years but with all the knowledge you have now, would you?
- Weekly goals:
A jumble of good things today: focused, cheerful and playful!
Totally. I have a few great guy friends who are like the older brothers I always wished for but never had — NBLACK, Mark S. and Marc K.
I just finished the third Sookie Stackhouse book and can’t wait to read the fourth.
Nothing yet, but I’m thinking it might be a Bobbi Brown Ivy League kinda day.
I have to admit I’m asking this question because I need to buy a new pair, LOL! I used to love my Joe’s, but now they fit funky…
Watching Julie & Julia on Friday. LOVE Meryl Streep!
High school was a time in my life when I felt steady and safe, so it’s definitely tempting. I would miss the freedoms that come with being an adult, though, so probably not.
Pink and black plaid Dickies pants and a black t-shirt.
Schedule a lunch with friends, start researching flooring materials (fake wood versus carpet?), set aside time to relax and try a new recipe from the August issue of Real Simple.
Right now I’m sitting at my desk, drinking tea and going over my to-do list for the day. Tabs is on my lap and purring like crazy!
How’s your morning coming along? I always like it when I can ease my way into Mondays.
Let me know how you’re doing. Grab a cup of tea or coffee, copy the empty list below, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
Let’s make this week a good one! *raises mug*
2. Three of your favorite eyeshadow crease colors:
3. Can men and women be platonic friends?
4. The next book you’d like to read:
6. Who makes *the best* jeans?
7. What are you most looking forward to this week?
8. Would you re-live your high school years?
10. Weekly goals:
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,