- Do you have anything other than keys on your keychain?
- If you could take today off and do whatever you wanted to, what would you do?
- Are you wearing any jewelry right now?
- What’s one thing you only recently realized about yourself?
- Do you have a website or a blog? If you do, please share its name with me, the address and what topics it covers.
- Do you ever wear sunglasses?
- Do you mostly shower in the morning or at night?
- Three things you couldn’t (or wouldn’t want to) live without?
- Weekly goals:
Not too shabby, tabby. 🙂 Great for a Monday!
I sure do. A big silver “K” and two tiny stuffed creatures — one’s a ghost with a clover coming out of his butt, and the other’s a lemur wearing a green t-shirt.
Sprawl out on the couch with a good book.
My wedding ring and a silver Tiffany bracelet.
I’d like to work as a fashion photographer or photojournalist, but at this point in my life both ideas seem kinda far-fetched…
I’m guessing you know my answer to this one already…
Yes, but only when I’m wearing contacts. I’m not a big fan of prescription sunglasses.
Mostly at night unless I exercise early in the day.
Tea, moisturizer and my boys (El Hub and Tabs)… Oops! I guess that’s actually four things.
Stay mindful of the time I spend on tasks, try to eat extra servings of fruits and veggies (fiber is your BFF!), prepare at least one vegan meal, and remember to smile.
Guess what? After spending most of last weekend either ignoring or biting me, Tabs has again deemed me worthy of his presence. Shocking, I know. He’s in my lap, purring up a storm and chirping contented little meows. We’ll see how long it lasts, heh.
Okay, I believe that’s enough crazy cat lady nonsense for one morning. 🙂 Let’s get down to more important things like what you’re doing this week. Please fill me in by filling out the Monday Poll. It’s pretty easy — just copy the list below, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. Do you have anything other than keys on your keychain?
3. If you could take today off and do whatever you wanted to, what would you do?
4. Are you wearing any jewelry right now?
5. What’s one thing you recently realized about yourself?
6. Do you have a website or blog? If you do, please share its name with me, the address and what topics it covers.
7. Do you ever wear sunglasses?
8. Shower in the morning or at night?
9. Three things you couldn’t (or wouldn’t want to) live without?
10. Weekly goals:
It’s the beginning of a new month, friend. What do you say we make it a good one?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,