- Do you like wearing white in the spring/summer?
- How do you get yourself out of a bad mood?
- When was the last time you used a hula hoop?
- What’s your favorite place to buy makeup?
- Did someone teach you how to shave your legs, or was it something you figured out on your own?
- A fictional TV character you’d like to hang out with?
- Solid perfumes: yea or nay?
- An article of clothing in your closet that you NEVER wear?
- Weekly goals:
Great! I think I’ve finally gotten back into the swing of things after my trip last week. It only took three days and tons of sleep, haha.
I do! I love how crisp and refreshing a sharp white outfit looks, especially one paired with shiny baubles and cute sandals. But I’m not one of those gals who can just waltz out the door in white and not have to think about it at all. I usually bring a small lint brush with me (Tabs sheds like crazy!) wherever I go and a portable stain remover like Shout Wipes, just in case.
Listening to music usually helps. Something mid-tempo. A peppy beat and positive lyrics soothes my inner savage beast.
Hmm… I honestly can’t remember. Maybe five years ago? There’s one stored in my old bedroom at my parents’ house (weird), and I have a misty memory of busting it out one Christmas not too long ago (probably during a karaoke night).
The MAC Pro Store in San Francisco. It has some of the friendliest sales associates. They’re helpful, ya know, but not intrusive, and they let me play for as long as I want. LOVE that store!
I learned on my own around seventh grade. One day a friend of mine looked at my shins during PE and said, “Did you forget to shave this morning?” Um, yes? My mom really isn’t a girly girl and didn’t have any hair removal stuff around (that I could find), so that night I borrowed my dad’s razor and shave cream and figured it out (story of my life).
The Three’s Company roommates! Remember that show? I want to hang out with Jack, Janet and Chrissy at The Regal Beagle bar, LOL!
Yea-ish, but I prefer liquids because I think they last longer on me.
I have a pair of black J. Brand 811 jeans that I utterly love but hardly ever wear because they’re like a magnet for cat hair! It’s too much for my trusty lint brush to handle.
Just one: make it work!
What up, boo? How are you feeling this morning? I know you’ve got a lot going on, but can you spare a minute to touch base in the Monday Poll?
2. Do you like wearing white in the spring/summer months?
3. How do you get yourself out of a bad mood?
4. Do you remember the last time you used a hula hoop?
5. What’s your favorite place to buy makeup?
6. Did someone teach you how to shave your legs, or was it something you figured out on your own?
7. A fictional TV character you’d like to hang out with?
8. Solid perfumes: yea or nay?
9. An article of clothing in your closet that you NEVER wear?
10. Weekly goals:
Welcome to the week of April 18, young lady. Are you ready to rock?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Forty years ago today El Hub’s parents were both working at an Avis Rent-A-Car in Waikiki on the island of Oahu. My mom-in-law was a car wash girl, and El Hub’s pop was a manager. Before long they started hanging out together, soaking up the fun and the sun of Hawaii, and the rest is history. Congratulations, guys, on your 40th wedding anniversary! Love you!