I do and I really enjoy it!
Mostly pretty simple things, like homemade sugar scrubs and yogurt face masks, but I’d like to go bigger one of these days and learn how to make things like homemade soaps and body butters.
How about you? Are you culinarily inclined with your cosmetics? Do you ever make/bake/mix your own homemade beauty products?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. These DIY posts from the archives might give you some ideas…
- How to Make a DIY Mojito Salt Scrub with Mango Butter
- Detoxify Your Skin the Bentonite Way With a DIY Bentonite Clay Mask
- 10 DIY Kitchen Beauty Fixinâ€™s You May Already Have at Home
- DIY Beauty with Kitchen Cosmetics
- Skincare for the Changing Seasons: Pamper Your Skin with These 3 DIY Recipes for Skincare Treats