** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, LISA!!!), but check back next Saturday for another giveaway.
Good morning, sweet girl (and boys). I’m sitting here with a rumbly tummy, which I never do on Saturday mornings, because I am trying to get out of the house ASAP, and I’m running a little late.
I’m going to another one of those Sephora classes at the store down the street, this one called Correct and Conceal, which sounds right up my alley.
I hope you had a fun Friday night. Yes, I did end up playing that D&D-ish game with El Hub, and you know what? I was entertained. I did not totally hate it, and El Hub was really good at being, I guess, the game master and telling a story.
Who knew? That man surprises me every day.
My character is a 17-year-old girl named Bijou, and when I told El Hub that’s what I wanted to name her, he said, “You really want to name this girl Bijou?” and I said, “Yes, her name is Bijou.” And she has a winged cat with navy blue feathers.
Of course. Of course she does. 🙂
- One (1) MAC eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Best work party ever?
- How often do you wear waterproof makeup?
- A boring yet necessary beauty essential?
- Have you ever seen a mirage?
- What are your lucky numbers?
- A product you’re currently lusting after?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, September 14, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,