I know this sounds totally cheesy, but one thing I love to do when I’m in the shower is read aloud the phrases on the sides of Philosophy bottles. I always keep some of the body washes, shave gels and cleansers on hand (a girl’s gotta have choices) as food for thought when I’m shampooing or shaving my werewolf legs. 🙂
Last night I was reading a bottle of Purity Made Simple (PMS?) for the umpteenth time. I can’t even count how many bottles of the stuff I’ve gone through over the years…
I love trying new face washes, but Purity Made Simple is the one I always come back to. It takes off everything, even waterproof mascara, and doesn’t strip my skin or cause breakouts. It’s probably my favorite Philosophy product, evah (have you seen Sephora’s cute $10 travel-sized sample bottle?).
Purity Made Simple isn’t the only Philosophy product I use on a regular basis. Their bath gels, scrubs and lotions have some of the best textures and scents around and leave my skin oh so soft and yummy. 🙂
A few more fab Philosophies…
- Amazing Grace Perfumed Buffing Wash ($26), Shave Gel ($15) and Perfumed Body Spritz ($25)
- Unconditional Love Firming Body Lotion ($34)
- Soul Owner Foot Cream ($14)
- Kiss Me Very Emollient Lip Balm in Clear ($10)
Ladies, I say we end the weekend on a high note. 🙂 What a good philosophy, yah?
I think it’s time for a giveaway!
One lucky lady will win the following four great bath and body products from Philosophy (a $101 value):
- Cinnamon Hot Dots Shower Gel, $16
- She Colors My Day Charity Bubble Bath, $20
- When Hope is Not Enough Omega 369 Body Scrub, $30
- When Hope is Not Enough Omega 369 Body Lotion, $35
How to enter…
There are TWO different ways to enter the giveaway, and you can do both of them for TWO chances to win.
First, enter by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post. In it, tell me your Philosophy on love.
My philosophy on love? Don’t be stingy with it.
Second, enter by following me on Twitter if you havenâ€™t already. You’ll be automatically entered to win future MBB giveaways and can keep up with all the weirdness that seems to follow me on a daily basis, ha! 🙂
(NOTE: If youâ€™re already following me on Twitter, youâ€™re automatically entered to win.)
- Enter by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post, and don’t forget to use a valid email address so I can reach you if you win.
- Follow me on Twitter if you haven’t already.
Iâ€™ll choose the winner at random from among the people who enter by 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday, July 14.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,