- Busy moms love easy, manageable hair — A Mom in Red High Heels
- Retweet your way to a $200 Orlane Absolute Radiance Lightbox (enter by Friday, Jul 17)! — Beauty Blogging Junkie
- The Rachael Ray Show on why women are rejecting traditional beauty experts — Hair Thursday
- Stuck in a makeup rut? You need inspiration! — Positively Beautiful
- Moms need budget beauty multitasking — Makeover Momma
- Short shorts and skirts are everywhere this summer — Beyond Beauty Basics
- Did you miss Badgley Mishka Couture? — All About the Pretty
So how was your Monday? What was your favorite part?
My day wasn’t bad, dental visit notwithstanding. Well, even that wasn’t terrible. Like I said, no injections or drills this time, yea!
And the dentist told me I might have a weird tongue. Hmm…
I had fun this afternoon playing with the new Chanel Eye Gloss Quad. I’ll post a full review tomorrow, but what struck me today was how much the colors ramp up the intensity of powder eyeshadows. Way cool.
Have a great night.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. I’m drinking red wine and watching True Blood Season 1 on DVD. Good times. 🙂