Heya, ladies. How’s it going tonight? I’m kinda taking it easy. I’ve been guzzling de-stress tea and watching Law & Order: SVU reruns with Tabs. He was naughty earlier tonight (tried to eat my Trader Joe’s cookies), but he’s cool now.
While I eat another few dark chocolate stars and gaze longingly at Detective Stabler, take a minute to see what the ladies of Daily Makeover’s Beauty Bloggerati have been up to.
- A natural, peachy holiday look with a little bronzer and brown eyeshadow — Makeup Bag
- 5 tips to becoming a successful makeup artist — Spoiled Pretty
- Love + Toast Sugar Grapefruit Hand Cream sounds yummy! — Beauty Blogging Junkie
- Try these makeup tips before your next holiday party — Beyond Beauty Basics
- Create a pampering spa at home — Makeover Momma
- Enter to win a Coach bag for Christmas (nice odds) — A Mom in Red High Heels
- Pumpkin-scented beauty products? Sounds delicious, yum! — Product Girl
- Have you seen Sephora’s holiday looks? — The Jet Set Girls
- Check out these great green face scrubs — Talking Makeup
- Do you remember Terax Crema conditioner? — Hair Thursday
Have a good night! Don’t let the bed bugs bite. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,