Disney Does Shoes and a Bunch of Other Stuff
- Did you know that in addition to mouse ear hats, Disney also sells bridal gowns, shoes and chandeliers?
Shoe Lust, Part Deux
- I saw these red strappy sandals on Seychelles Footwear and instantly fell in lurve. With cold weather just around the corner my sandal-wearing days are numbered, but I’m oh-so-tempted!
Rabid About Twilight? Me Too!
- The Twilight Lexicon Blog features up-to-the-minute news and info on the upcoming movie! I check it every day.
Annie, Get Yer Gunn… Yer Tim Gunn, That Is
- Last night I watched my very first episode of Tim Gunn’s Guide to Style. Yes, I’ve been living underneath a rock. In the show T. Gunn (of Project Runway fame) helps women discover clothing shapes and colors to suit their body types, so they can make smarter fashion choices.
The show’s website features this really fun game called The Wardrobe Room, where you can create outfits by paring up Tim Gunn’s wardrobe essentials — tops, bottoms, dresses and jackets (no accessories though, boo). It’s fun… and addictive. I spent WAAAY too much time playing this today.
Get Your China Glaze On For Mere Duckets
- The Eighty Eight Beauty Supply online store is not the flashiest or fanciest site, but they offer a staggering collection of nail polishes like China Glaze and OPI at bargain prices.
Smell Less Stinky, Naturally
- Looking for an all-natural deodorant? Bella Sugar suggests trying Bergamot Oil to mitigate that stinky pit sitch!
New Bath and Body Works Packaging
- Beauty Addict gives the run down on the redesign of the bottles, tubes and artwork on the new Bath and Body Works Signature Collection product packaging.
Heya! I’m off to do a short run before the sun sets. Gotta burn some calories so I can eat popcorn when I go to the movies tonight. I’m taking El Hub to watch Let the Right One In, a Swedish film about vampires!
Watcha up to tonight?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,