Before heading to work, I did the following look with the Mediteranee shadows and incorporated products from MAC Cosmetics, Shu Uemura, Laura Mercier and Chanel.
I began by applying a warm gold (MAC Indianwood Paint Pot) on the entire eye lid, layered beneath all of the other products.
- Nars Mediteranee gold shade on the browbone
- MAC Saddle eyeshadow (a warm brown) in the crease
- Nars Mediteranee orange shade on the lid and slightly into the crease
- MAC Jadeye Fluidline on the upper lash line
- MAC Uppity Fuildline on the lower lash line
The rest of the look…
- MAC Concrete Eye Shadow
- Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Noir
- MAC Select Moisturecover in NW 25
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2
- Becca Luminous Skin Colour SPF 20 in Nut
- Becca Stick Foundation SPF 30 in Coffee
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- Shu Uemura Glow On blush in Harmonious Orange
- Shu Uemura Glow On blush in PGold 93D
- Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited in OR 528S
So, I totally realize that I look a little strange in the shot above, like I’m gazing off into space, LOL!
What are your thoughts on the orange? How would you wear Nars Mediteranee?
I hope you’re having a good day and that your makeup looks fresh and fearless!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. If you liked this post, subscribe to my updates by email.