The new Dolce & Gabbana Love in Taormina collection colors were inspired by local flowers that grow in the Sicilian town of Taormina, and based on these nail polishes, there must be some bright flowers out there!
Nails make out like bandits in the 17-piece release. There are five new shades, two new top coats (one matte and one shiny) and a base coat. The rest of the collection consists of repromoted pieces for nails, eyes, lips and cheeks.
The new Love in Taormina collection includes…
- Nail Lacquers in True White 20 (repromote), Oleandro 98 (new), Ibisco 112 (new), Camelia 115 (new), Bouganville 119 (new), Fire 125 (repromote) and Iris 169 (new), $24 each
- High Shine Nail Coat (new), $24
- Matte Nail Coat (new), $24
- Protective Base Nail Coat (new), $24
- Shine Lipstick in Violet 100 (repromote), Classic Cremam Lipstick in Velvet 120 (repromote) and Classic Cream Lipstick in Cosmopolitan 237 (repromote), $32 each
- Smooth Eye Colour Quad in Amore 145 (repromote), $59
- Luminous Cheek Colour Blushes in Sole 15, Apricot 27 and Mocha 28 (all repromotes), $45 each
Look for these flowers to bloom on Dolce & Gabbana counters in July.
Here’s a quick look at five of the new Nail Lacquers. Swatches on paws coming soon. 🙂