Beauty product reviews, makeup tips & news from your friendly neighborhood beauty addict
Published in: Daily Photo
Here’s what I’d store in them:
Like this post? Tell your friends!
Chocolate and cookies.
And emergency $$ jar.
ponikuta´s last blog post..Satisfied for the day
Hey there, Karen! This was quite thought provoking. It took me a while to come up with my list:
1. Mighty Leaf Tea (the individually wrapped bags in assorted black and herbal varieties so I have a choice depending upon my mood ;0)
2. La Perucche (unrefined brown sugar cubes from France)
3. Pen refills for my favorite Levenger pen
4. 3″x5″ blank notecards (handy for the purse!)
5. Multi-colored paper clips
Good call on the emergency money. I’d like to add quarters to my list.
It took me awhile to figure out my list, too.
I would like to add tea to my jars! Darjeeling, please.
hmm interesting concept … is this the same place that had the hanging honey bears?? i would put the following in my jars…
1. lemon flavored ricola throat drops
2. an assortment of mascaras
3. gummi bears
4. curl conscious curl cream
5. emergency money ( great idea!!)
6. lip balm of different varieties for different needs!
1. elastic ponytail holders (mid-air is probably the only place i could keep them so my cat chatsworth wouldnt be able to steal and hide them!)
2. ICE BREAKERS Restore Pomegranate Lemon-aid Mints (they’re like crack!)
3. kettle corn
4. dollar bills
2. Emergency cash
3. Lip balms
4. Ponytail holders (I lose mine all the time!)
5. Black gel pens
a variety of kiehl’s lip balm in cranberry, mango and coconut scents!
If I did, I would never open them haha, so they’d be just pretty stuff to look at..
a load of paper cranes
a load of paper stars [these are so tricky to make btw]
different shapes of chocolate bars and balls [mmaaybe Ã'd open this one]
a light bulb that has “Ãdea” written all over it
one big white lily with tons of leaves surrounding it
and finally one with a bunch of wacky pictures of me and my friends around the inside of the jar
Ponytail holders for sure!
A nail file
Packages of fruit snacks for when the kids tell me “Mama I’m hungry.” They tell me this 20 times a day!
5 gum, the spearmint flavor.
And I’d fill one with something pretty, flowers or chunks of amethyst, to look at!
1.MAC Makeup(my favorite colors)
2.Pictures of LOVED ones
3.Sour Appler Canday
4.Money of course(20′s and 50′s)
I’d fill mine with:
3) Bobby pins and barrettes
4) Hair Ties
5) Japanese washi paper
6) Venetian beads (the big glass ones with the foil inside)
1. letters that my (now) husband sent to me while stationed in washington state
2. nose rings and studs, because im always losing them
3. money…but it would have to be in a non see through jar!
4. small pretty little trinkets that dont really belong anywhere else
5. ticket stubs
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Replies to my comments
Click to be notified of followup comments via e-mail. You may also subscribe without commenting.
Fight crimes against makeup and beauty with these unsung makeup heroes!
When logic fails, and nothing makes sense! – click here to read a completely random MBB post.