My li’l lovebug, also known as “The Coywolf,” also known as your niece, is now two months old (officially nine weeks). She’s also juuust shy of 10 pounds and no longer fits the smallest of her newborn onesies, a fact I find bittersweet. 🙁
Right now Connor Claire likes…
- Cooing, gurgling and laughing. She’ll talk your ear off with her chorus of cute baby sounds!
- Smiling and spreading her sunshine around. 🙂 Connor smiles all the time and seems to be a very happy girl.
- Taylor Dayne. HAHA! We found this out while driving in the car a couple weeks ago. Connor was having a “high needs” afternoon, so El Hub and I took her for a spin while we ran some errands. She was crying in her carseat when I left the car to pick up a pizza we’d ordered for dinner (half pepperoni and olive, half veggie), and when I got back to the car, Taylor Dayne’s I’ll Always Love You was playing on the radio.
Connor was super chill in the backseat… Ah, the soothing power of the easy listening station! ‘Tis magical.
- Watching Gilmore Girls with mom. I’ve been re-watching the series while I feed her. Connor was shocked — SHOCKED! — when she found out that Dean was going to marry Lindsey.
- “FaceTiming” with her lola and lolo (Tagalog for grandma and grandpa). My mom and dad are super obsessed with Connor (she’s their first grandchild), and since they can’t visit her every day, we FaceTime. They spend the entire call chatting with her, and it is so, so cute.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,