No makeup in the pic above! And my hair’s doing its naturally wavy thing.
Five minutes later I looked like this…
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (applied with fingers) all over my face
- MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer under my eyes
- MAC Concrete eyeshadow applied on my brows with a MAC 266 Small Angle Brush; after filling in my brows, I took what was left over on my 266 and ran that along my upper and lower lash lines for some definition
- MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash Mascara on my the upper lashes
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Shine in Smitten on my lips
- MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder on my forehead and nose to take down the shine
Nothing fancy. Just simple, easy makeup to get me out the door.