Last week Chanel’s Haute Couture Spring/Summer Fashion Show in Paris revealed a sneak peek at some of the pieces from the upcoming Chanel Summer 2011 Makeup Collection.
I’ll have full details on the release soon, but for now, here are a few things to expect coming down the pipe around July.
Chanel Summer 2011 Makeup Collection
- EXCLUSIVE CREATION OMBRE ESSENTIELLE in Gris Exquis
- EXCLUSIVE CREATION OMBRES TISSÃ‰ES in Beiges
- CRAYON SOURCILS
- EXCLUSIVE CREATION ROUGE COCO SHINE in Royallieu
Peter Philips, Creative Director of CHANEL Make Up, doing his thang!
All the Chanel products used on this runway look…
- VITALUMIERE AQUA Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15
- POUDRE UNIVERSELLE LIBRE Â Natural Finish Loose Powder
- ECLAT LUMIERE Highlighting Face Pen
- CORRECTEUR PERFECTION Long Lasting Concealer
- EXCLUSIVE CREATION OMBRE ESSENTIELLE in Gris Exquis (available July 2011)
- EXCLUSIVE CREATION OMBRES TISSÃ‰ES in Beiges (available July 2011)
- STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF Long Lasting Eyeliner in EbÃ¨ne
- CRAYON SOURCILS (available July 2011)
- MASCARA INIMITABLE in Noir
- EXCLUSIVE CREATION OMBRES TISSÃ‰ES in Beiges (available in July 2011)
- JOUES CONTRASTE Powder Blush in Rose PÃ©tale
- SOIN TENDRE LÃˆVRES Hydrating Lip Treatment
- EXCLUSIVE CREATION ROUGE COCO SHINE in Royallieu (available in July 2011)
- LE VERNIS Nail Colour in Tendresse
The Chanel Spring/Summer 2011 Haute Couture Show, January 25, 2011
What do you think? I’m loving the cat eyes and the kissable, nude lips.
Photo credits: Vincent Lappartient