Chanel’s got a gorgeous new collection out called Les Delices de Chanel, with colors Coco characterizes as spring-inspired.
The release includes eight limited edition pieces for cheeks, lips and eyes in soft neutrals, pinks, aquas and violets.
The collection includes…
- Joues Contraste Blush in 78 Delice (limited edition), $43
- Ombres Fleuries Quadra Eye Shadow (limited edition), $60
- Illusion D’Ombre in 90 Convoitise (limited edition), $36
- Stylo Yeux Waterproof 77 Purple Berry (limited edition), $30
- Rouge Coco Shine in 75 Melba (limited edition), $32.50
- Rouge Coco Shine in 76 Gourmandise (limited edition), $32.50
- Aqualumiere Gloss in 83 French Toffee (limited edition), $27
- Aqualumiere Gloss in 82 Friandise (limited edition), $27
I’m SUPER STOKED about the two new Aqualumieres!
I was heartbroken when Chanel discontinued the line, and I’m still kicking myself for not buying backups of Candy Glow.
The collection is available now. Reviews and looks lined up and coming soon.