This contest is closed. I’ll be announcing the winner shortly. Thanks for entering!
To all my crazy cat ladies, raise your hands up in the air, and wave ’em around like you just don’t care! It’s time to get tonight’s party started, and by that I mean it’s time for a giveaway. 🙂
The Stila Pearl Shimmer Gloss in Pearl Kitten Giveaway!
No doubt, the Pearl Shimmer Glosses pack lots of shine and sheer color, and Pearl Kitten applies as a sweet shimmery peach that’s perfect for smokey (or cat) eye looks.
But the yumminess doesn’t stop with the shine and color. No, Pearl Kitten smells and tastes great, too — like vanilla — and I adore the thin, non-sticky consistency.
Are you on the fast track to crazy cat lady status? Take this quiz to find out.
- Have you thumbed through the pages of Cat Fancy Magazine within the last six months?
- Do you find yourself searching for cute cat videos on YouTube when you should really being doing something productive like flossing or homework?
- Do you dress your cats up in outfits or wigs?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, then you’re on your way, homie!
One lucky kitten will win a tube of Stila Pearl Shimmer Gloss in Pearl Kitten ($22 value).
How to enter…
There are two different ways to enter, and you can do both for two chances to win. The first involves leaving a comment here on this post — a comment about anything at all. Tell me about your favorite cat, your favorite lipgloss or your favorite Stila product. The second involves signing up for my updates by email, if you haven’t already subscribed. You’ll get one email per day, chock full of fun beauty tips and makeup reviews.
- If you havenâ€™t already signed up to receive Makeup and Beauty Blog daily email updates, then enter your email in the box below (or click this link).
- You may also enter by leaving a comment in the comments section at the bottom of this post (be sure to use a valid email address).
I’ll pick the winner at random from among the people who enter by 11:59PM PST Friday night.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,