YOWZA! I could not wait to meet the 15 new eyeshadow colors in the Urban Decay Fall 2011 collection.
Here are pics and swatches of them and the other products in the release, along with a quick breakdown of the look I wore this afternoon, which, I should say, was inspired by the teal and purple look worn by the model for UD’s Fall 2011 campaign, and NOT by that embarrassing incident with the hot fireman last year.
Urban Decay Fall 2011 Product Pictures
15-Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection ($55)
24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner ($18)
Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color, $19
Urban Brown Styling Brush and Setting Gel on the left ($20) and Lush Lash Mascara on the right ($20)
Urban Brown Precision Tip Brow Tint ($20)
Urban Lash False Lashes ($15 each)
Revolution High Performance Lash Curler ($20)
Urban Decay Fall 2011 swatches on NC42 skin
15-Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection Swatches from the left: Midnight Rodeo, Midnight 15, Vanilla, Flow and Chase
15-Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection Swatches from the left: Tainted, Junkshow, Omen, Evidence and Deep End
15-Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection Swatches from the left: Deeper, M.I.A., Ace, Blackout and Half Truth
24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner swatches from the left (top row) Woodstock, Eldorado, Smog and Siren; (middle row) Radium, Sabbath, Retrograde and Perversion; (bottom row) Demolition, Revolver and Bobby Dazzle
Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color swatches from the left: Adrenaline, Big Bang, Crush, F-Bomb and Punch Drunk
Precision Tip Brown Tint in Brunette (top) and Blonde (bottom)
A breakdown of the look
Urban Decay Fall 2011 products I used…
- EYES — 15-Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection shadows in Omen, Deep End, Vanilla and Chase; Urban Brow Precision Tip Brown Tint in Brunette; Urban Brown Styling Brush and Setting Gel; 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion and Lush Lash Mascara
- LIPS — Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Crush and Big Bang
Additional makeup used in the lookâ€¦
- FACE — MAC Strobe Cream, MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC42; MAC Studio Careblends Powders in Light Plus and Medium Dark; and Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Toasted
- EYES — NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
- CHEEKS — Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Quickie and Urban Decay Cream Highlight in Sin
The Urban Decay Fall 2011 collection is available now at Sephora stores, Ulta, select Macy’s stores and also online.
What do ya think?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,