Do you remember my affair with Raul? What a terrible mistake… Obviously, we weren’t right for each other. He knew it; I knew it, but when it ended, Benefit was there for me. Like a trusted friend, they had my back (and my brows).
Tweezerman for Benefit
The new four-piece Tweezerman for Benefit collection offers tools to tweeze, shape and curl your way out of beastly brow/lash oblivion!
- Tweezerman for Benefit Slant Tweezer ($25): a tweezer for day-to-day brow upkeep
- Tweezerman for Benefit Pointed Slant Tweezer ($30): a precision tweezer with a pointed tip for hard-to-reach hairs
- Tweezerman for Benefit Brow Shaping Brush ($12): a retractable travel comb for brow brushing
- Tweezerman for Benefit ProCurl Curler ($20): a lash curler to fit all eye shapes (includes three replacement pads)
Three of the four Tweezerman for Benefit tools
Aren’t the yellow and white tweezers the cutest?? Find them and the other tools starting next week at Benefit boutiques, counters and Ulta stores (but not at Sephora), as well as benefitcosmetics.com as of April 5.
Benefit Pointed Slant Tweezer ($30)
Oh, and if you’re a frequent visitor to Benefit’s Brow Bars, you can get a close look at the new Tweezerman for Benefit tools because they’ll be used by all of the company’s aestheticians.
Fun facts about the Benefit Brow Barâ€¦
- The first Brow Bar opened in 2003 at Macy’s Union Square in San Francisco
- Today there are 500 Brow Bars in 22 countries
- Somewhere around the globe, there’s a Benefit employee arching a customer’s brow every minute of every day
Tweezerman for Benefit ProCurl Curler ($20)
Tweezerman for Benefit Brow Shaping Brush ($12)
I’d look like this unfortunate fellow if it weren’t for my Tweezerman, so my excess facial hair and I can’t wait to give these a try (reviews coming soon). I’m all over it like frosting on red velvet cupcakes!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. FINALLY! Friday. I’m still kinda recovering from my one beer last night (cheap date), LOL! I think I’ll just chill at home tonight and maybe rent a movie. Whatcha doin’?
P.P.S. If you’re new here, thank you for visiting. Makeup and Beauty Blog is a makeup blog with daily product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and the random shenanigans of a crazy cat lady/makeup enthusiast named Karen (that’s me!).