Um…yes, I realize that we’re talking about spring, even though it isn’t even Christmas yet.
I know! It’s weird to me too, but that’s the makeup world. Lots of weird.
Here’s a quick peek at new products from Maybelline coming to drugstores next month. Does anything here strike your fancy?
New from Maybelline for Spring 2017
- Colossal Big Shot Mascara ($8.49) — Has wavy bristles for boosting volume
- Brow Precise Perfecting Highlighter ($7.99) — A full-coverage highlighter for brow arches
- Expertwear Eye Shadow ($3.99 each) — Powder eye shadow singles with jet-milled pigments in bold and satin finishes, available in 20 shades
- 24Karat Nudes Palette ($11.99) — A palette with a gold theme and 12 new shimmery shadows
- Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes ($7.49 each) — Warm creamy matte nudes in 10 shades
- Lip Studio Color Contour Lip Palettes ($13.99 each) — Lip palettes with six lipstick shades, available in Blushed Bombshell (nudes and pinks) and Vamp Fatale (reds and plums)
- Maybelline New York Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquids ($7.99 each) — Liquid lipsticks in statement shades available in 10 new colors
- Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner ($7.99 each) — Twist-up skinny lip liners in 14 new shades
- Baby Lips Color Balm Crayon ($6.99 each) — Balm-like crayon for bright, juicy color
- Dream Cushion Foundation ($15.99 each) — Luminous, lightweight coverage for a smooth fresh glow, available in 8 shades
- Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer ($7.99 each) — Has light reflecting pearls for brightening, available in 6 shades
- Face Studio Master Camo Color Correcting Kit ($12.99 each) — Color-correcting palettes with highlighters, concealers and color correctors for light, medium and deep skin tones
- Face Studio Master Blush Color & Highlighting Kit ($12.99) — Gel-based blush kit with three blushes and a highlighter
- Face Studio Master Strobing Liquid Illuminating Highlighter ($9.99) — Two shades with various levels of shine for a dewy glow
And The Lion in Your Living Room…
OK, cat ladies…I just found THE BEST show on Netflix! Tabs and I started watching it last night after I put Connor to bed (because, of course, that’s when Tabs gets his special time… He demands it!), and we all thoroughly enjoyed learning more about our feline friends/overlords.
Happy Thursday to you, sweet pea. 🙂 It’s rainy and wet here in Nor Cal today, but I fully intend to have a great day. I hope you do too.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,