Some days you just gotta wear pink, ya know? And luckily, in the world of makeup, pink is not a color in short supply.
This pretty pink lipstick here goes by the name of Pink Heather. It’s actually what Burberry Beauty likes to call a Lip Mist, and it’s part of the brand’s lip-tacular collection for Summer 2012 (not to be confused with their Spring/Summer 2012 release).
I fell for the Lip Mists the first time I saw them last summer, but even with their impressive 5-hour wear time, and with as smooth and comfy as they feel, the $30 Burberry is asking for them still seems like a lot.
The entire lip-centric Burberry Beauty Summer 2012 collection includes…
- Sheer Summer Glow, $50 (limited edition)
- Lip Mist in Pink Heather No. 210, $30 (new to the permanent line)
- Lip Mist in Nude Honey No. 211, $30 (new to the permanent line)
- Lip Mist in Nude Peach No. 212, $30 (new to the permanent line)
- Lip Mist in Field Rose No. 213, $30 (new to the permanent line)
Pink Heather and her cohorts in the Burberry Beauty Summer 2012 gang arrive at Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom stores next month.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,