I know that April showers are supposed to bring May flowers, but what about the January showers? What do we get for all of those? LOL!
Hurry up with the flowers already please! Perhaps just an early spring bloom?
And might I suggest tulips and freesia? I think they’d go well with the new $44 Make Up For Ever Artist Palette Volume 3 – Florals.
How pretty is that first row? I wanna smear that blue, purple and taupe all over my… I was gonna say lids, but heck, I want it all over my body! Then I’d put it on Tabs, too, so we could be all matchy-matchy.
Yes…I’m a crazy cat lady. 🙂
All nine of the shadows in Florals are re-promoted shades from the Make Up For Ever permanent line, and at 0.05 ounces each, the pans are slightly smaller than the regular 0.07-oz. singles MUFE sells individually.
The nine-pan palette includes…
- ME-230, a metallic peacock blue
- I-544, an iridescent pink granite
- ME-930, a metallic blackened purple
- D-236, a lagoon blue with a Diamond finish
- I-804, an iridescent golden pink
- I-918, an iridescent lavender
- S-404, a satin straw yellow
- ME-512, a metallic golden beige
- I-528, an iridescent pearl
What do you think? Does this one get a no, or a big, blooming yes? Do you have any of these shadows already?
If you’re feelin’ Florals, it’s available now for $44 at Sephora stores and online.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,