Hats, baby! Hats, hats, all types of hats.
What’s that fancy word for a maker of hats…? I think it might be milliner? Milner?
London-based Philip Treacy is a big deal maker of hats (he outfitted several people who attended the royal wedding of William and Kate), and the MAC Philip Treacy collection was inspired by three of his coiffure-covering creations.
Ninth grade me would have flipped over this collection. That’s when I was deep in the midst of my hat phase. I wore a hat every day to school for most of that year.
Looking back, I feel sorry for the kids who sat behind me in my classes because some of those hats were HUGE, like my giant Boy George/Zorro hat. That thing could have had its own solar system.
Here’s just a quick overview of the collection. More pics and swatches coming soon…
Products mentioned in this video…
- High-Light Powder in Nude Pink ($32)
- High-Light Powder in Blush Pink ($32)
- 127 Split Sided Face Brush ($35)
- Matte Lipstick in No Faux Pas ($16)
- Satin Lipstick in Cardinal ($16)
- Satin Lipstick in Hollywood Cerise ($16)
- False Lashes Mascara in Extreme Black ($22)
- Fluidline in Royal Wink ($16)
- Fluidline in Blue Peep ($16)
- Fluidline in Blacktrack ($16)
- Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Chrome Angel ($21)
- Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Genuine Treasure ($21)
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,