I NEED MORE EYES!
And cheeks and lips.
LOL! Maybe then I wouldn’t look so cray-cray.
Because I couldn’t wait to try on the gorgeous new MAC Magnetic Nude collection (coming out December 26), I’m wearing two different eye looks at the moment, my cheeks don’t match, and my lip color is split down the middle.
I look like the Joker’s evil sister. 🙂
And that’s why I didn’t make an appearance in this video.
Here’s a tabletop look at the new Magnetic Nude collection (and a super quick look at the new Huggable Lipcolours and two new MAC False Lashes).
Also, if you happen to be YouTube averse, or if they block it at the office, here are some pics…
10,000-Foot Overview of the MAC Magnetic Nude Collection
- 26 pieces, limited edition
- Available at MAC counters, stores and online December 26 through February 6, 2014; launches internationally some time in January
- Lots of metallics and nudes, also a strong rose gold vibe
- In the release, skin is radiant, eyes are metallic and smokey, and cheeks and lips are subtle and sexy
- Here are 23 of the 26 pieces; the items not shown are Opulash Mascara in Bad Bad Black, the 128 Split Fibre Cheek brush and the 235 Split Fibre All Over Eye brush
Here are pics and swatches. I’ll be posting looks and reviews over the next few days…
MAC Magnetic Nude collection product pics
MAC Magnetic Nude collection swatches on my NC42 skin
Soooooo…whatdja think? 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,