What gilded sorcery is this that seduces my senses with quilted eyeshadows in gold, bronze, violet and pink? — that piques my interest and enchants my cheeks, face, lips and nails with deep reds, pinks and beige?
It is Chanel, you say? A conjurer named Coco? And her spell is called Eclats du Soir?
This spell you speak of and its 10 pieces of prettifying power, they hath possessed me! I am now at the mercy of the new Chanel Eclats du Soir de Chanel Collection for Holiday 2012!
BEWARE! For soon, when the spell spreads to Chanel counters and chanel.com next month, you might be, too…
Here’s a look at six of the 10 upcoming pieces from the release (reviews coming soon)
The entire Chanel Eclats du Soir de Chanel Holiday 2012 Makeup Collection includes…
- Regard Signe de Chanel Quad Quadra Eye Shadow in Harmonie du Soir ($65) — With a bronzed gold, a taupe, a violet-plum and a pink (limited edition)
- Ombre Contraste Duo Eyeshadow Duo in Nuit Claire ($42) — With a rosy beige and a deep black (limited edition)
- Illusiono D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow ($36) — A golden bronze (limited edition)
- Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Star Dust ($43) — A shimmering soft pink (limited edition)
- Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder in Reverie ($52) — A rosy golden beige (limited edition)
- Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Allegorie ($29.50) — A sheer, shimmering pink (limited edition)
- Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Mystery ($29.50) — A fresh rosewood
- Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Intrigue ($29.50) — A reddish brown
- Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour in L’Impatiente ($32.50) — A deep reddish black (limited edition)
- Nails Le Vernis Nail Colour in Malice ($26) — Also a deep reddish black
Feeling bewitched by any of these items? I am. Which ones have got you under their spell?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. It’s been a long one, friend, and I didn’t get nearly as much done today as I wanted to, but oh, well. Whatcha gonna do, right? I’m not gonna beat myself up over it because it just doesn’t do any good.
I hope you had a good day today, but if not, maybe this pic of Tabs snuggling a pan of blush can help.