Update: The giveaway is closed! I’ll be contacting the winner shortly. Thank you for entering!
When I was a kid, Valentine’s Day always stressed me out.
I liked to give out V-Day cards to my classmates, but before I’d sign the cards I’d separate them into two piles. The first contained the “lovey dovey” cards — the ones reserved for the boys who were less yucky than average — and the other pile contained the “strictly platonic” cards.
Smashbox O-Gloss Intuitive Lip Gloss ($22) gives me grade school V-Day flashbacks.
Almost like magic, it turns a different shade of pink based on the wearer’s skin chemistry (think Hypercolor for lips!).
There was a time when the thought of kissing a boy totally and completely grossed me out, but taste- and scent-free O-Gloss turns my lips a shade of rose I like to call, “I’ve been making out with
C. Bale El Hub for hours!”
Take O-Gloss home for Valentine’s Day!
I think it’s time for a giveaway! 🙂
Thanks to Smashbox Cosmetics, one luck winner will take home a tube of Smashbox O-Gloss and a set of Smashbox eyeshadow duos and brushes, just in time for Valentine’s Day ($81 value).
- Smashbox O-Gloss Intuitive Lip Gloss: It turns a different shade of pink based on the wearer’s skin chemistry ($22).
- Rapture Eye Shadow and Brush Set: A limited edition set with 16 eyeshadow colors and two full-size eye brushes ($59).
How to Enter
There are two ways to enter, and you can do both to double your chances to win!
- If you havenâ€™t already signed up to receive Makeup and Beauty Blog daily email updates, then enter your email in the pink box below (or click this link).
- You may also enter by completing the following sentence and leaving it in the comments section at the bottom of this post (be sure to use a valid email address):
This Valentine’s Day I plan to kiss _______.
A few examples to spark your imagination…
- This Valentine’s Day I plan to kiss the hot guy who sits three cubicles down from me at work.
- This Valentine’s Day I plan to kiss my cat.
- This Valentine’s Day I plan to kiss Detective Stabler.
- This Valentine’s Day I plan to kiss my pillow … because kissing frogs is totally played out, yo!
I’ll choose the winner at random from among the people who enter by 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday, February 10. The giveaway is open to all US and international readers. Good luck!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,