** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, ERIN!!!), but check back next Saturday for another giveaway.
Rise and shine, pal o’ mine. It’s going to be a beautiful day!
I know this because it’s Caturday, and Caturdays are the best.
How’s it going this morning? OK, movie share time… I saw a pretty good one on iTunes last night called Z for Zachariah. It’s a post-apocalyptic thriller set after a nuclear war. A young woman (Margot Robbie) survives alone with her dog on her family’s farm in a secluded, idyllic mountain valley that was spared the fate the befell the area around it, which is now a radioactive wasteland. One day another survivor (Chiwetel Ejiofor) — the only other survivor the woman has seen in a year — happens upon the valley, and she’s overjoyed to finally have human companionship again. They start to build a life together.
Then another dude shows up (Chris Pine, aka Captain Kirk), and BOOM! — love triangle, and all hell breaks loose, haha!
It’s good though. Good science fiction.
In other news, I’m heading out to my parents’ house in a little while for a visit. I hope you’re doing something fun this weekend.
I can’t believe it’s almost September! Where did this summer go?
- One (1) MAC eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Have you ever worn a karate gi or judogi?
- Something that made you very happy this week?
- If you could shapeshift at will into your choice of three things, what would they be?
- Have you been waiting for anything to go on sale?
- Three of the most beautiful places you’ve ever seen?
- Complete the sentence, “If I were a __________ I would __________.”
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, August 31, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,