** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, KRISTEN!!!), but check back next Saturday for another giveaway.
I cannot believe it’s Easter weekend! I swear, I remember driving around to look at Christmas lights. Seems like that was just a couple weeks ago…
Rise and shine, morning glory! Despite my unreadiness for it, it is almost Easter. Are you going to church? Brunch? Are there mimosas in your future? Inquiring minds want to know.
Since this is Excitement Central over here, I’ll be spending Easter with a baby and a breast pump and my butt glued in a Pier One floral-printed chair (which Tabs mistakenly claims as his own) while re-watching Dawson’s Creek on Hulu.
Yup, it’s a thrill a minute!
Have a wonderful holiday, my friend. Good luck in the Easter egg hunt, and please save me a few jellybeans.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Have you ever been to an art exhibit?
- Do you know if you have any royalty in your family?
- When you think of the word “carefree,” what makeup comes to mind?
- How do you feel about destination weddings?
- Have you ever shattered a blush palette?
- What’s at the top of your list of “Things to Do This Spring”?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, March 28, 2016 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,