** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, NATALIA!!!), but check back next Saturday for another giveaway.
Rise and shine, morning glory, and happy caturday. I hope you slept well.
Gosh, can you believe that it’s already Memorial Day weekend? I totally forgot that this Monday was a holiday. I only realized it last night! No plans for me yet…but we’ll have to think of something. Maybe a picnic at the beach or a hike in the Marin Headlands. I just wish that Tabs could come with us…
Do you ever do that — wish that your cat could do outdoorsy things with you?
No? Is that crazy?
Haha! Yeah, it sounds a little crazy.
Speaking of cats, your royal highness is in quite a mood. He hasn’t gone for his walk yet today because it’s damp out there and cloudy, so he’s mewling and pacing up and down the hallway.
I wonder what he’s saying in cat-speak. It sounds dramatic like, “THIS IS THE WORST DAY IN THE HISTORY OF DAYS EVER!” But it’s probably, “GRAVY, GRAVY, BIRD, GRAVY, BIRD, LIZARD, CRINKLY TOY!”
Good luck in the giveaway. I thought we’d make this one for Sephora again.
And have a great Memorial Day weekend, whatever you’re up to.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- What’s your favorite proverb or piece of folk wisdom?
- About how often do you wear waterproof makeup?
- Do you know anyone who has an identical twin?
- Have you gone swimming outside yet anywhere this year?
- What’s one of the easiest things to do that always makes you feel more put together?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, May 25, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,