Say hi to Greek Holiday (“Hi, Greek Holiday!”), a sparkling pinkish peachy gold, and one of the 30 recently reformulated NARS Lip Glosses ($26 each) coming soon (April 15 to NARS Boutiques and narscosmetics.com, and NARS counters and Sephora stores May 1).
I like it 1) because it’s sparkly (duh) and 2) because it’s isn’t gritty.
SUPER PRETTY, especially when worn all by itself in casual looks, where the sparkle keeps things interesting, ya know? I think it also looks fab on top of nude pink and peach lipsticks.
When it comes to gloss, you really can’t go wrong with sheer and glittery.
P.S. Orphan Black?
I started watching it this week. I’m only on episode three, but so far, wow. Pretty good! And great acting. I’m really impressed by all of the accents.
Uh…how many characters does Tatiana Maslany get to play anyway? That must be a dream job for an actor.
The 30 Days of NARS series features a different NARS Lip Gloss every day
- 30 Days of NARS: Super Orgasm Lip Gloss, Day 11
- 30 Days of NARS: Striptease Lip Gloss, Day 10
- 30 Days of NARS: Stella Lip Gloss, Day 9
- 30 Days of NARS: Stolen Kisses Lip Gloss, Day 8
- 30 Days of NARS: Belize Lip Gloss, Day 7
- 30 Days of NARS: Angelika Lip Gloss, Day 6
- 30 Days of NARS: Sweet Revenge Lip Gloss, Day 5
- 30 Days of NARS: Supervixen Lip Gloss, Day 4
- 30 Days of NARS: Chihuahua Lip Gloss, Day 3
- 30 Days of NARS: Easy Lover Lip Gloss, Day 2
- 30 Days of NARS: Greek Holiday Lip Gloss, Day 1